Thursday, August 14, 2008

Even robots have a LOVE story to tell

Today is the 1st day screening of Pixar new animation movie called "Wall. E" and I manage to make it in time as I was slightly late for the show.
Anyways now listen carefully, the thing is that "You Guys Must Go 'N' Check Out The Show!!"
Is one of the best animation I saw so far, and the story line is touching, character is funny, and is all sum up into one word "AMAZING".
There's a few scene I kinda wet my eyes because I was touch by the lil feller.
Even robots can fall in LOVE, I wonder why is it so difficult sometimes for human being.
I can say anything here, but is better if you guys go check it out yourself.
Well, it worth every cent I pay and every minute I watched.
I hope you guys enjoyed the show like I did, and I might go watch it again soon.
XD
Hope this movie won an Academy or two out of this.

1 comment:

Debra~ said...

Hihi,
Ur blog abit sad la ><
N yea Wall-E is veryyy nice! So sweet the story =)