Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm a Laosy Blogger, please don't Bother... KIDDING!!!

I know my first two blogs are bored and sucky, well that's how you improve right?
Honestly, I like to express myself by talking face to face rather with words.
I mean is easier as well since I can use some hand gesture to make my saying had a more dramatic effect.

And there's no problems if I like to blog about LOVE stuff even though I'm a guy right?
Guys still have a soft side okay? Most of it I mean, or maybe some if the girls disagree.

So for my cousin upcoming wedding, Im going to open the wedding car for the day.
That's mean I'm going to get a big fat ang pao out of it.
Who want a drink??
Give my ASSistant a call and I'll get to you later.
LMFAO

This is my 2nd time open the wedding car door since my youngest uncle's wedding last 2 year in 2006.
It wasn't the ang pao I expected, well, Whatever~~

I can't wait to wear my new blazer from Massimo Dutti that cost me RM 1,099 ( USD260).
I think is around that in US dollar.
It's a Khaki blazer by the way. Picture Coming Soon.
But I'm still short of a leather lace ups and a dress pants.
Maybe I'll go along with my current black jeans or my 501 (Levi's)
Shit, I forgot about the shirt for my black suit.
Hmmm, well I might pull off something bit more casual with my V neck T-shirts.
Fortunately mega sale is still on.

Almost finish all my savings... SOB SOB ...
Luckily I'm not dating anyone lately, that do save alot, right guys?
;-)

For dinner, me n my cousin family with my grandma as well, we had dinner at Tropicana Club House for some testing for the dishes during my cousin's wedding night.
The food was quite average truth be told.
3 out of 5 I'll give.
still like any typical chinese wedding food, shark fins and all those...
B-O-R-I-N-G

When is anyone planning to do a western style in my family?
Those who serve steak or something different.
Well, for me I would when the right times come.
I have all plan out actually, and there's Plan A and Plan B.

Plan A is where I'll have one part of the wedding on KL Tower, with the stunning view that shows 360 degree of Kuala Lumpur and serving buffet or 3 course meals something like that.

Then, you know how nice when people walk down the aisle?
Well imagine walking across from the bridge of KLCC.
From one end to another... isn't that awesome?
Could cost more than a diamond ring all those up there.

If that didn't work out, Plan B is where simple and nice comes in.
Wedding beside the beach, not too crowded with just some good friends and family members.
And it all end with the sunset...
Maybe can take this away from Malaysia, like doing it in somewhere with nice beach and stuff.
Hawaii maybe, Miami?
nah, too much girls in bikini = too much distraction.
LOL

Anyway, give more comment about my blog, like how to improve or what to write or wat page layout and STUFFs.
Feel free to comment.
Thanks!!!


~~Sly~~

No comments: