Sunday, January 25, 2009

Anniversary...

Well, it has been awhile since I updated my blog.
So okay, January 24th is my parents wedding anniversary.
Been together for 21 years.
And we went 1U for dinner.

When I was in the car on the way to 1U, I sms-ed her and apologize bout being emo the day before.
But I miss her loads, so my emo got pass quite fast.
lol

So my family and I reach 1U and ate at Shogun, Japanese buffet.
Was super duper full...
Mom and dad was joking and teasing each other about the old times.
Me and my sis had some laugh by that time as well.
During my dinner, me and my sis realize there's this strange guy sitting 10'O clock facing me.
He was creepy since he like kept looking at me, my sis notice that as well.
Either he's gay or maybe is the portion of food on my plate (was alot I admit)
So after dinner, dad was planning to go for a movie but it was kinda late and my dad had a golf session the next morning.
So we walk around and went home, on the way back to the car I saw some secondary old friends.
Talk to them for awhile and was planning bout maybe a chinese new year gathering among friends.
He says he'll call...

Today was also Ethan's inking day (tatoo).
It was freaking huge but freaking cool shit.
Saw the pic only, but will be seeing the real shit soon.
=D
Well, think bout it, my mom was freaking cool loh.
Because my mom ask me why don't I get a tattoo and my new hair color was a suggestion from my mom (including the bill).
hohoho
But Im still not ready to get a tattoo yet, mayb soon?
who knows...

And worst of all is that, ZOMG, is the freaking Chinese New Year already.
I just hope I can get a raise with the ang pao from everyone else.
Economic no good ar, we deserve a raise in ang pao AGREE???
Mayb a raise through out the whole 10 years before I married, ngek ngek.

I wanna buy so many stuff, but short of cash.
aiks
Mayb a D-SLR Camera (DIgital Single Lens Reflex Camera)? Some new sound system in my car? Or some fashionable clothes and shoes?
No idea yet.

Was looking atthis promotion about a DJ-ing course, and I wanted to learn how to DJ as well.
Or Maybe just be a globe trekker, saw that series last week.
Super LAYAN wey the show, the stuff they do, the people they meet...
I mean is just pure awesomeness when you can explore the least travel road...
Just like the poem from my secondary school:


Two roads diverged in a yellow wood
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth

Then took the other as just as fair
And having perhaps the better claim
Because it was grassy and wanted wear
Though as for that, the passing there
Had worn them really about the same

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet, knowing how way leads onto way
I doubted if I should ever come back

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence
Two roads diverged in a wood
And I took the one less traveled by
And that has made all the difference

Robert Frost



Anyway, that's the end of my blog for today, but I'll try update more often nowadays.
^^

And J, you know I've always care for you
<3

No comments: