Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year = New Things to worried about...

I just got back from a secondary's friends house and had a somewhat gathering there after I had dinner with my family and relatives in OneWorld Hotel next to 1U shopping center.
Nothing much can do inside the hotel, but during the last minutes before 2009, we all lay our self down by the pool side.
And by the time stuck 12, The Curve + Ikano/Ikea start shooting the fireworks display.
Later on I can see 1U's and OneWorld's hotel's.
From far I can even see some fireworks from Mont Kiara and Kuala Lumpur from the pool side.
Quite a strategic place to be able to see so much.
After that, I started to rang some friends and wish them new year, and some so kind they scold me back because I didn't call them 1st.
Maybe she's just jealous of it.
Wakakaka...
Anyway, that's how I start my 2009, hope the rest would be a blast...
And to everyone, Happy 2009, keep partying and hopes every things gonna be awesome...
hehe
Cheers...

No comments: